No one is going to suddenly hear about a shooting, bike three miles, enter a school on lock-down, hide in a closet, and have time to interview fellow students… in a six minute interval. So what’s up?
Sneak peek: 39 Days – a CBS News Special
“On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could, 3 miles from my house to the schoool, to get as many interviews as I could….”
This is a composite video made up of 3 different clips that are all from one recording allegedly made by David Hogg while the Florida school shooting was taking place.
Student journalist interviewed classmates as shooter walked Parkland school halls
By Dakin Andone, CNN
Updated 10:49 AM ET, Sun February 18, 2018
(CNN)David Hogg found himself living a nightmare on Wednesday, hiding in a closet with classmates as a crazed gunman roamed the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, unleashing a torrent of bullets on students and teachers.
Timeline of shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
– Cruz begins shooting at classrooms 1215, 1216 and 1214.
– Cruz returns to classrooms 1216 and 1215, and then to classroom 1213.
– Cruz takes the west stairwell to the second floor.
– Cruz shoots one victim in classroom 1234.
– Cruz takes the east stairwell to the third floor.
– Cruz drops his rifle and backpack and runs down the stairs.
– Cruz exits building 12 and runs toward the tennis courts.