Leftist Gawker writer calls for violence and bombings of people who are “pushing America merrily down the road to fascism and white nationalism.”
After reading this screeching diatribe, I just have to shake my head at the sheer breadth of his ignorance and/or purposeful deceit of his blanket generalizations.
I think it’s rich when someone so ignorant tells you to read a book. What book should I read that would enlighten me, o wise one? Maybe some fantasy reading like the Communist Manifesto?
Just because you use as many catch phrases as possible doesn’t mean there’s anything factual to what you say. In fact, most of his charges are empty and are actually the opposite case, since the Democrats are at-least, equally responsible for the current state of affairs:
- Global wars and drone bombings: Started with Bush, greatly expanded by Obama, (who also tried to draw us into a multi-decade conflict in Syria.)
- Immigration Issues: The Flores “law” was established during Clinton, and since then kids have been separated from parents who were being detained. “Catch and Release” border enforcement (policy set by Obama) was increasing the number of undocumented residents and people trying to cross the border illegally.
- The people who “designed the economic system that inflicts poverty on millions” were also Democrats. The leaders of the Democratic establishment are all multi-millionaires themselves, and globalist economic polices like NAFTA (passed under Clinton) was responsible for reducing the quality of life in America over the decades since it was passed.
- The failed healthcare system was also created, in-part by the Democrats, who made it a handout to corporations and zero-income earners and illegal immigrants at the expense of everyone else. The ACA pushed many middle-class working Americans out of the healthcare market because it became too expensive w/out subsidies that could only be gained by living jobless in total poverty.
- The greatest expanse in inequality was under the Obama administration, that handed out the most bailouts and EQ/stock buyback benefits to the largest corporations and banks in the world.
- It was also under Obama that the housing market was allowed to collapse after federal programs incentivized low-quality and fraudulent housing loans.
The funny thing about hating Trump and his policies is that it’s all driven by the media’s 24/7 anti-Trump hysteria.
Trump is actually a departure from the standard Republican/Democrat fake dichotomy, since Trump seems to side with neither (since both parties are actually now a uni-party of globalist neocons) and seems to be working against many of the Neocon’s globalist war and trade policies.
It’s very sad and pathetic that both sides could be led to violence by such ignorant and foolish, useful idiots.
They are useful idiots because they are tools of the establishment that wants the same thing for the United States as they wanted for Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan… they want it to be a failed state that they can control w/out the problem of democracy and buy up all the assets and resources on the cheap.
Notice the only link of evidence the author of this propaganda gives is proof of domestic terrorism in the 1970’s. Truly twisted.
This Is Just the Beginning
Hamilton Nolan June 25, 2018
“Do you think that being asked to leave a restaurant, or having your meal interrupted, or being called by the public is bad? My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning.”
“This is all going to get more extreme. And it should. We are living in extreme times. The harm that is being done to all of us by the people in the American government is extreme. To imagine that Mexican immigrants should happily cook for and serve meals to people who enable a man who is determined to demonize and persecute them as subhuman criminals is far more outrageous than the idea that those enablers should not be served in restaurants. I do not believe that Trump administration officials should be able to live their lives in peace and affluence while they inflict serious harms on large portions of the American population. Not being able to go to restaurants and attend parties and be celebrated is just the minimum baseline here. These people, who are pushing America merrily down the road to fascism and white nationalism, are delusional if they do not think that the backlash is going to get much worse. Wait until the recession comes. Wait until Trump starts a war. Wait until the racism this administration is stoking begins to explode into violence more frequently. Read a fucking history book. Read a recent history book. The U.S. had thousands of domestic bombings per year in the early 1970s. This is what happens when citizens decide en masse that their political system is corrupt, racist, and unresponsive. The people out of power have only just begun to flex their dissatisfaction. The day will come, sooner that you all think, when Trump administration officials will look back fondly on the time when all they had to worry about was getting hollered at at a Mexican restaurant. When you aggressively fuck with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to fuck with yours.”
Read More: https://splinternews.com/[object%20Object]