Also, Injecting formaldehyde into infant’s brains is just fine! [sarc]
Baby dies from “meningitis” 2 days after vaccinations. Was it vaccine-induced?
Health Freedom Idaho July 12, 2018
A sweet child died. Our hearts ache for his parents and beat furiously against the media spin. This child received four month vaccinations two days prior to his death. It is so easy to blame this on some anonymous, alleged villain running around spreading meningitis into the air. The media is gleefully using this story to sell vaccines, to elicit fear, and point the finger at the unvaccinated, that is just robbing people of the truth.
Here’s the story in summary:
- Healthy 4 month old child is taken to the doctor for well-baby visit.
- Baby receives vaccines to protect against meningitis, pertussis, tetanus, etc.
- Two days after receiving vaccines, baby dies of meningitis.
- Meningitis is listed on vaccine inserts as an adverse event reported to occur after vaccination.
- Medical professionals recommend vaccinating to prevent meningitis and blame the unvaccinated for the death of the child.
“…just two days after Killy had received his 4-month-old vaccinations, Dempsey and her fiancé Gabriel Schultz were informed that their baby had most likely contracted meningitis, an inflammation of the protective membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord.”
The following information/package inserts list meningitis as an adverse event which has been reported after receiving the Pentacel and Pedarix vaccines. When your child is given vaccines at 4 months of age, your pediatrician will typically give one of these (in addition to other vaccines).
Pentacel [DTaP, Hib, Polio]:
Pediarix [DTaP, Hep B, Polio]: