This is how the SPLC scares old lady liberals into paying them money… by spreading their own lies, characterizing anyone who disagrees with them as “far-right” and “hate groups.”
“The Hate Tracker detects trends in a community of far-right Twitter users identified and reviewed by SPLC analysts. This view shows what the far-right is talking about today at 30 minute intervals. Click on a hashtag to view further details. Hashtag activity is ranked by distance from the mean using a z-score.”
Trust the paid “experts” to tell you what the most hateful people are saying, just don’t ask them to show you how they arrived at this list.
From today’s list of hateful topics:
– Illegal Immigration… (because if you think immigration should follow the laws and constitution, you’re spreading hate.
– Voter Fraud… (because if you care who legally votes in elections you’re hateful.)
– the Great Awakening… (because if you realize that the government and media are lying, you’re hate.)
– Patriot… (because only hateful people would care about patriotism.)
– Telford… (because if you’re concerned about a decades-long cover-up of child sexual abuse and murder in the highest ranks of the police and government, you’re a hate monger.
– Q Anon… (because if you have ever been on a Chan and follow the Q Anon drops, you must be into hate.)
SPLC Hate Tracker
See the “Hate Tracker” in action: https://hatetracker.io