20 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT POLIO
1. A pesticide common in the 1800’s was called Paris Green. A green liquid because it was a combination of copper and arsenic or lead and arsenic. Some of the most toxic substances known to humankind. This super toxin was also used as a dye, in many items, including wall paper and paint. It was the sole focus of murder mystery novels at the time, as arsenic was known to be a very efficient way to stage a murder “for unknown reasons”, as arsenic kills but is hard to detect after the victim succumbs to the poison. http://bit.ly/2urZvqu and http://bit.ly/2wL5tPT
2. This pesticide worked by causing neurological damage in the bugs, causing organ failure.
3. Polio consists of symptoms synonymous with neurological damage, causing organ failure.
4. Heavy metal poisoning from lead, mercury and other similar heavy metals manifest lesions on neurological tissues, meaning the toxin destroys the nerve/communication pathways connecting the brain to the organs in the body. http://bit.ly/1OLcFgG
5. Polio victims present lesions on neurological tissue, that cause the organs to malfunction all around the body. (lungs, heart, nerves that control walking etc)
Emergent Human Pathogen Simian Virus 40 and Its Role in Cancer
The SV40 Virus: Has Tainted Polio Vaccine Caused An Increase in Cancer?
My name is Barbara Loe Fisher and I am the mother of a DPT-vaccine injured son and the co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center. I have spent the last 21 years working with other parents to prevent vaccine injuries and deaths through public education and defending the right to exercise informed consent to vaccination. (Coulter HL, Fisher BL. 1985. DPT: A Shot in the Dark. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich.; Attachment 1 – Allen A. May 6, 2001. A Shot in the Dark. New York Times Magazine; Konrad W. and Ginsburg EH. June-July 2000. Who’s Calling the Shots? Offspring Magazine.)
The shocking story you are about to hear involves a pharmaceutical company which used monkeys to make polio vaccine, government health agencies responsible for making sure the vaccine was not contaminated with monkey viruses, and individuals who are now are dying from cancerous tumors that contain a monkey virus which appears to have contaminated that polio vaccine. At the heart of this tragic story is a violation of the public trust and the informed consent ethic. It is a story about what happens when the legal and moral duty for industry and government to insure that a vaccine will not harm individuals is sacrificed to insure acceptance and mass use of a vaccine by the entire population. It shows what can happen when Congress, which has oversight authority over federal health agencies, blindly trusts and fails to verify.
Barbara Loe Fisher
Co-founder & President
National Vaccine Information Center
September 10, 2003