Ileana Johnson — March 11, 2017
The One World Governance of U.N. Agenda 21, now morphed into U.N. Agenda 2030, requires that every societal decision be based on the environmental impact on global land use, education, and population control and reduction.
The lynchpin of this agenda, Sustainable Development, has deemed “not sustainable” most human activities that form our modern civilization: private property, suburban sprawl, fossil fuels, consumerism, farming, irrigation, commercial agriculture, pesticides, herbicides, farmland, grazing of livestock, paved roads, golf course, ski lodges, logging, dams, reservoirs, fences, power lines, and the family unit.
As Maurice Strong, Secretary General of the U.N.’s Earth Summit said in 1992, “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing are not sustainable.”
Fossil fuel energy must be replaced by solar and wind generated power, no matter what the cost and consequences will be to humans and to wildlife. And both solar panels and wind turbines are decimating wildlife.
The Paris Climate Agreement signed in 2016 by 178 countries, the same nations that ratified the 1992 U.N. Agenda 21, was touted as an “incredible achievement.” According to Dr. Lomborg, president of the Copenhagen Consensus Center in Denmark, “the Paris Agreement will cost a fortune, but do little to reduce global warming.” The cost by the end of the century will be astronomical, $100 trillion, he said, with an insignificant decrease (0.023 degrees F) in temperatures supposedly caused by carbon pollution.
Conserving the planet, water, soil, and air for future generations and taking measures to reduce pollution is quite different from the scam of the climate change industry that is punishing humans dearly for existing. Somehow, in the globalist mind, taxing and redistributing wealth to the third world are supposed to arrest and reverse the much maligned anthropogenic global warming. Sending humans back to a simple, pre-civilization life is magically going to stop the planet from going through normal cycles of cooling and warming. Yet little is made of the Vostok ice core samples that have proven that such swings in global temperatures have occurred naturally without any interference from human activity.
As I wrote in my 2012 book, U.N. Agenda 21: Environmental Piracy, there is never a shortage of new converts to the global warming scam as the educational system is deliberately dumbing down our students in order to accept the Sustainable Development goals. “Generally, more highly educated people, who have higher incomes, consume more resources than poorly educated people, who tend to have lower incomes. In this case, more education increases the threat to Sustainability.”
Agenda 2030 is spread by Public Private Partnerships and the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI), now re-baptized Local Governments for Sustainability. Smart Growth, Green Growth, Green Building Codes, Going Green, to name a few, are Sustainable Development (SD) policies implemented at local levels with tax dollars channeled through Public Private Partnerships between the federal government and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
With the help of the American Planning Association, grants reach municipalities that are in dire straits financially, distributing them to struggling communities, grants that came with strings attached such as “visioning consensus,” the vision of a third, unelected government tier, composed of the United Nations and non-profit foundations that promote the interest of globalists and wild animals over the interest of the local humans.
U.N. Agenda 2030 makes suggestions and recommendations that are adapted into law at state and local level through comprehensive land use plans which are voted on and included by the board of supervisors into local zoning codes. Citizens do not understand its damaging ramifications to their private property, to the ability to make a living, to use their land, grow food in their gardens, irrigate their crops, sell their produce freely, and collect rainwater and snowmelt on their own property.
U.N. Agenda 2030 goals and recommendations include several types of social engineering:
- Redistribution of population according to resources, a type of social engineering that includes removing any borders around the globe
- Government control of land use in order to achieve equitable distribution of resource, hence the social justice movement around the globe
- Land use control through zoning and planning
- Government control of excessive profits from land use
- Urban and rural land control through public land ownership
- Regionalist authorities in control of development rights, superseding local and state government authority
U.N. Agenda 2030 aims to control:
- Energy production, delivery, distribution, and consumption via Smart Grid, Smart Meters, and renewables
- Food growth via FDA regulations
- Education via a curriculum centered on the environment, Mother Earth, and global citizenship
- Water through irrigation denial in agriculture, home use, recreation, limited hydroelectric generation
- Land through abolishing private property
- Finance through a single currency
- Population by reducing it to “manageable levels” through sterilization and eugenics
- No borders, no sovereignty
- No national language and culture, no national history
- Mobility restriction to 5-minute walk/bike to/from work, school, shopping, entertainment
- Longer distance travel via rail use
- No homesteading, stacking people in high-rise mixed-use tenements in order to designate formerly privately-owned land for wildlife habitat
Read More: freedomoutpost.com/pushing-now-u-n-agenda-2030-with-social-engineering-of-the-elderly/